Welcome to Home Insurance Information
This site is independent and is not affiliated to any insurance company or comparison site. We provide information about home insurance.
We send out a monthly email newsletter containing insurance news and other useful information. When you sign up to the newsletter you will receive a document which details insurance companies and some brokers and who underwrites their policies.
Disclaimer: It is your responsibility to ensure that any insurance cover you have is sufficient for your requirements.
Looking For a quote?
Looking for insurer details?
There is an old saying – ‘An English man’s home is his castle’.
You may or may not live in a castle, however, most people enjoy living in their home and they are a special place for them. They can be a place where you relax and unwind, a place where your children are growing up or maybe they have already grown up and have found a place of their own.
They are a place where you can usually be yourself and enjoy personal time. Over the years you may have accumulated various possessions which might be special to you. These items may be family heirlooms which have been passed down and may have sentimental value or they may be items which are part of a collection you are building.
- Newspaper headlines: May’s premiership and ‘children damaged by cannabis’
- Brexit: Cabinet to meet amid pressure on May
- Prince Charles and Camilla make historic trip to Cuba
- Anglesey man’s autism helped by mountain hikes
- Smacking ban in Wales a step closer with bill published
- Edinburgh station plans to be revealed