• Frequently Asked Questions

Landlord cover

Some insurers will provide limited cover if you let your property.  Another option is to choose a landlord policy.You could either contact a local insurance broker who could look for this type of cover for you or contact an insurer such as Direct Line who provide landlord cover.

Looking for a quote?


Visit our quotes page