• Frequently Asked Questions

Personal Items Cover

Some policies such as Barclays You Shaped and TSB Pick and Protect offer cover to meet your requirements.  This might be for personal items, gadget, etc.

You will need to check with your insurer. Some insurers will cover this within the home if it is stolen. If it is accidentally damaged they might cover it if you have the correct accidental damage cover.

Away from the home it may be covered under personal belongings/possessions cover or you might need to add gadget cover (where available).

Looking for a quote?


Visit our quotes page