This cover usually has no excess to pay and parts and labour are included up to the limit on the cover. You will need to check your policy wording for the exact cover for your home emergency cover.
Usual services covered are:
- Plumbing problems – leaking pipes and radiators or blocked toilets
- Loss of essential services – water, electricity, gas, main drains
- Electrical emergency and breakdown – such as fuse box failure
- Sudden damage to the roof – e.g. damage from a fallen tree
- Removal if pest infestation such as rats, mice and wasps
- If there is a security risk – damage to windows, doors and locks and also lost keys